Pay By Pro Forma Invoice
Have an Invoice Sent To You by Email
Not everyone likes to use the shopping cart while shopping online. There are times when the cart may not be working properly. Attempts to pay for your order by credit/debit card fail during the authorization process. You are a B2B customer or you represent an education or government institution. There could be a zillion different reasons why you would prefer to receive an invoice by email as opposed to using the shopping cart to place your order. This is precisely the reason we have introduced "Pay By Pro Forma" which is powered by Paypal.
Due to the various scenarios we encounter when doing business, it is necessary for us to have more than one form of payment that we can make available to our customers. "Pay By Pro Forma" is the answer. A "Pay By Pro Forma" invoice can be paid in the following ways: Paypal users can simply login to their Paypal account to send a payment to pay for their order. Other payment types that are accepted are Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express. "Pay By Pro Forma" is very simple. Just follow the instructions below and everything will go smoothly.
To request a "Pay By Pro Forma" invoice, just keep track of the products that you want to purchase. Once you are sure that you are finished ordering, put your order information into an email and send it to email@example.com. A Team Santa Inc. representative will review your email then send you a pro forma invoice to your email address. Once you receive the pro forma invoice, you will see the steps as to how to make payment. Once you pay for your order, an email message will be generated and both the customer and the supplier will receive a payment receipt via email. At that point, we will send your order to the warehouse for shipping.
In order to use the "Pay By Pro Forma" invoices, we suggest that you read the information below. This information is helpful when requesting a "Pay By Pro Forma" invoice. Let's go over the instructions below for requesting a Pay By Pro Forma invoice to make a purchase on this website. Illustrated below are bulleted bits of information that can help you when making a payment via "Pay By Pro Forma" invoice. We are suggesting to those who prefer a pro forma invoice emailed to them, please make sure you read the information below. Simply assemble the contents of your order in notepad or directly in your email client.
- Make sure the following information is included when you create your order, product number, product name, product price and product quantity.
- Please remember to include your shipping address in the email.
- Once your order is assembled, please copy paste the contents of your order into an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. During business hours you can expect your emailed invoice pretty quickly (approximately one hour). However, if it's late at night or very early in the morning, we will send your invoice as soon as our representatives are back online.
- The subject line of the email you send us should read "Pay By Pro Forma" (no quotes)
- Pay by Pro forma invoices are payable with a Paypal account or with any credit/debit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover and American Express.
- If you would prefer to make payment by wire transfer, please put that information in your email to us and we will provide you with wire transfer instructions directly on the invoice.
- You may send a check via snail mail, Fedex or UPS. Simply print out your order and include it with your payment. Please make sure you have read all the information above, then make a check payable in the amount of your order total to Team Santa Inc., 25 Bertrand Island Road, Mount Arlington, NJ 07856.
If you have any questions etc., please feel free to send email to email@example.com or give us a call toll free at 888-770-7372 to leave a message. A Team Santa Inc. representative will return your call in a few minutes during normal business hours.